One thing I’ve unexpectedly fallen in love with has been commercial photography, it has been so fun getting to learn as much as I can about the small businesses around me that I love! Getting to help them with their photos has been incredibly rewarding knowing that keeping their photos looking great is contributing to them growing and kicking ass as businesses!
Here are some fun things I’ve learned about Sweet Cheeks Winery in the last year or so:
- They have not one but two winery dogs; Charlie and Barley! Both are the best dogs ever and I love them already!
- Sweet Cheeks was named that because the hill it resides on looks like a butt. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT ALREADY!?
- Their Rosy Cheeks wine is the best wine made anywhere, ever.
- Their staff has recently had a collective 5 babies in the last couple years, and they are all adorable!
- They opened their doors on Thanksgiving day 2005 and have been an incredibly friendly, welcoming and relaxing stop ever since.
- Ryan and I had one of our earliest dates at Sweet Cheeks!
- They are just the best.