This was one of my favorite sessions I’ve shot, not only because Mellissa and Rick are so cute and in love, but also because Mellissa is the sister of my boyfriend, so she, and now Rick are family. I am so touched and excited to be a part of their wedding and to get to spend some time with both Mellissa and Rick, it’s easy to see how compatible and in love they are. I have known Mellissa for around 5 years and I’ve never seen her happier, more relaxed and more in love than she is right now. As a couple, they are silly, fun and our session was so full of laughter!
I wish them the best and I absolutely cannot wait for their wedding!
Tips for a Playful Engagement Session:
- Embrace and have fun with props! Signs, puppy dogs, and lanterns made this shoot even more playful and fun!
- Laugh, talk, joke around and relax
- Don’t be worried about looking or feeling silly
- Kiss, make-out, dip, hug and forget about the photographer
- Piggy back rides, dips, dancing and jumping around are fun and can make some super cute photos
- Come prepared and wear clothing that compliments one another but doesn’t look too matchy
- maybe do some high fiving, it always gets me pumped…