How to make a GIF
1. Set up your camera on a tripod or brace it on something! See that shift in the last photo of this GIF, thats because I didn’t use a tripod!
2. Take a series of photos, between 3 and 12 in burst mode on your camera.
3. Edit each photo in the exact same way, syncing in lightroom makes this possible and easy.
4. Name and number each photo in sequence so you can easily order them when uploading.
5. Upload photos into a handy GIF making website such as:
6. Safe the new GIF to your computer and upload it on Imgur.com, your website or another photo sharing site.