Top Ten Tips:
Posing for Boudoir Photos
- Never pose for a photo that you wouldn’t show your best friend. While it can be tempting to get wild and crazy with your poses, remember to stay classy and never raunchy.
- Don’t forget to take some smiling, laughing, bright and happy shots as well. Your guy probably likes seeing you with a smile on your face as much as he likes seeing you play the role of the seductress.
- Take a deep breath, and relax before chatting with your photographer and getting undressed.
- Talk to your photographer about the type of shots you would like, tell him or her what your favorite body parts are and what you are most concerned about. He/She will be able to pose you in a way to hide imperfections and emphasize your assets.
- If you are setting up for the shoot in your home or a hotel room, bring a fan and music. The music will amp you up while the fan will cool you off, blow your hair perfectly and make you feel like a supermodel!
- Make sure to wear loose fitting clothes on the day of the shoot and use clear deodorant. Tight bras and belts leave marks on the skin.
- Wear high heels, and I mean HIGH heels! Bring those shoes you can’t even walk in, they make your legs look amazing.
- Talk to your photographer about working with a make up artist, Stevi Sayler Photography partners with Katie Dix a local make up artist who will make you look absolutely amazing.
- Bring a wide variety of lingerie, you can take some time to piece together outfits with your photographer to make sure you have several looks that you will feel confident and beautiful in.
- Be confident! If you are working with a skilled photographer she[he] will make sure you look your absolute best!
To book your boudoir session today, contact Stevi Sayler Photography at email@example.com